Physical and digital security is a critical area for any organization and it is increasingly evident that the current approach is being threatened and, in many cases, exceeded. This threat, plagued by new challenges, demands technological solutions, strategies and training that guarantee a global and integrated security. From EXCEM, we support the management of our clients’ security, helping them protect themselves from both external and internal threats. We help them protect their facilities, as well as their data or their reputation, in anticipation of threats that may arise in the future.
INSPECTION SYSTEMS OF CARGO, BAGGAGE, PACKAGING AND PEOPLE
Since the installation of the first container scanners in 2007 in the ports of Vigo, Bilbao and Las Palmas, the range of NUCTECH solutions for non-intrusive inspection has not stopped growing in Spain. The close collaboration between EXCEM TECHNOLOGIES and NUCTECH during all these years has served to expand the wide range of inspection systems with the greatest guarantee:
– Inspection systems of containers, trains and light vehicles.
– Conventional X-ray inspection systems with tunnel widths from 50cmx30cm up to 180cmx180cm.
– These CX series equipment are used for packaging, security access filters, inspection of checked or palletized baggage and inspection of air cargo.
– Mobile systems for conventional X-ray inspection in fully equipped vans: external spotlights, roller ramps, awnings, interior inspection post with CCTV, public address/intercom, air conditioning.
– Scanner for aerosols and liquids, with computerized tomography technology for the identification of products.
– Baggage inspection systems with computerized tomography technology for the identification of explosives and 3D viewing of the analyzed packages
– Trace detectors
– Identifiers of drugs and explosives
– Radiation detectors
– Body scanners with millimeter wave technology
– Walk-through and manual metal detectors
– Auxiliary systems: motorized belts, roller tables, storage trays or work desks
PRODUCTS FOR TRAINING AND SECURITY CONTROL
TAMAR GROUP is a company created by former officers of the Israeli Armed Forces and security agencies. TAMAR GROUP provides unique solutions for the training and coaching of security personnel through the most sophisticated and advanced technology in the market.
Among them, it is worth mentioning:
XDSystems: Offers the most advanced, complete and profitable software in the market (CBT – Computer-Based Training), for the analysis of images of X-ray equipment, using the latest multimedia advances.
X-TEST: Offers a series of kits containing replicas of the most commonly used explosive materials, detonators, as well as electronic and mechanical systems for improvised explosive devices.
The kits are specifically designed to train security personnel on these types of materials and mechanisms.
ADVANCED VIDEO PROCESSING AND ANALYSIS SYSTEMS
Our Advanced Video Analysis tools provide our clients with multiple and new ways to use video for many actions beyond traditional ones (security, monitoring). For example:
- Behavior analysis
- Detection of patterns of behavior and conduct, as well as as generation of alerts in case of unwanted or suspicious behavior.
- Capture customers’ attention
- Analysis of customer movements, where they look, how they distribute their time and even the route they follow.
- License plate reading
- In environments with access control or monitoring of circulating vehicles, our systems allow the detection and reading of license plates that can be integrated with other systems.
- Facial Recognition
- Our tools reach levels of reliability and flexibility that far exceed the other solutions present in the market, as can be seen in several comparisons made and available in research centers, universities and reference centers.
· Through the use of advanced learning and recognition algorithms based on neural networks, they are able to perform the detection and recognition of faces in real operating conditions: crowds, low quality light or other image conditions, partial face concealment, small size of the image, etc.
PSIM SOLUTIONS AND COMMAND AND CONTROL CENTERS
The large number and diversity of systems and sensors that can today be part of an installation make it necessary to have solutions that integrate everything in a convenient way and allow interacting efficiently with all systems.
- Our system can display a complete and real-time image of the entire installation.
- Any alarm or event generated is treated centrally from this system enabling, not only to facilitate its resolution by means of pre-established procedures, but also to monitor and quantify the efficiency of the solution carried out by the agent.
All in an environment in which each equipment, process or event has all kinds of associated information such as geographic, images, descriptions, configurations and procedures.
CYBERSECURITY SOLUTIONS FOR CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURES AND LARGE CORPORATIONS
The State’s critical infrastructures and large corporations have become increasingly vulnerable to cyberattacks and terrorism. Any interruption of operations can impede operation and cause great losses in local and national economies.
Verint’s critical infrastructure security solutions merge and analyze data from multiple electronic sources, the open source web, basic sensors and external systems, and generate intelligence that enables security personnel to centrally monitor threats and protect assets. For protection against cyberattacks, Verint provides comprehensive risk analysis, detection, investigation and response capabilities in an integrated platform.